January 19, 2022 UPDATE
2022 Year End/Tax Statements:
We are in the process of printing, sorting and mailing year end summary / tax statements, and will have all postmarked no later than January 31 in accordance with IRS regulations. Please allow time for USPS delivery.
Thank you for your patience.
- Collection of scheduled payments
- Tax and insurance reserve accounts
- Electronic banking services (ACH), enabling payments to be both made and deposited without the hassle of mailing checks or trips to the bank
- Payment notices showing easy-to-read interest and principal calculations
- Annual IRS 1098 and 1099 tax information reporting forms (Consolidated reports available for holders of multiple accounts)
- Late payment notifications, and late fee accounting
- Holding original documents required to release collateral and clear title, and delivery of documents upon full satisfaction (document preparation services also available on a limited basis)
With over 50 years combined experience in real estate services (contract collections, escrow closing, title insurance and real estate office management), our people bring an unmatched depth and breadth of knowledge to private contract servicing, with a practical understanding of each parties' needs and expectations.
So whether you’re a seller, buyer, investor, landlord or tenant, we offer a package of services tailored to your needs, with the goal of simplifying your personal accounts.
For our real estate agent and escrow closing partners, we've been there, and understand how important it is to assure that each of your clients has a positive closing and post-closing experience. We are here to work with you to assure customer satisfaction by always striving to exceed expectations.